It’s tea-time and I’m craving for some tea and snacks. I felt like having some home-made coconut puffs and a hot cup of tea. So with my helper I set out to try the delicacy.Here is the recipe:
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 tsp chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp chopped onion
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- Oil for frying
- In a bowl take some plain flour and pour one tbsp oil.
- Now add the salt and knead the dough with the water.
- Take small portions of the dough and roll out each portion into a circle.
- Mix the coconut with green chillies, onions and salt.
- Add 1 tsp of the mixture in the middle of each circle.
- Now pleat it nicely in the shape of a puff.
- Fry them in hot oil and serve them with chutney or ketchup.