During this pandemic it’s very crucial for all of us to stay healthy and have a strong immune system. Haldi or turmeric is a great immunity booster and when combined with other powerful herbs and Ayurvedic ingredients makes it into a “kadha” – a strong drink to boost your immunity. These all ingredients are rich in antioxidants and good for health,
Here is how I make it:
- Turmeric crushed and powdered – 1 tsp
- Tulsi or leaves – 4 to 5
- Black Peppercorns – 5 to 6
- Cloves – 4 to 5
- Cardamon – 4 to 5
- Ginger – crushed or grated
- Honey or jaggery – 1 tsp
- Take 2 cups of water and let it boil.
- Now add the turmeric powder, tulsi leaves and ginger.
- Crush the peppercorns, cloves and cardamon together.
- Now add it to the the water and let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Once it is properly boiled add the honey or jaggery and mix it well.
- Your healthy “Kadha” is ready.