Skip to content
- 4 slices of Bread
- Fresh corn or tinned sweet corn
- Finely chopped onions,green chilies
- Grated cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- Tomato sauce and chilli sauce – 1 tbsp
- Few drops of vinegar
- Few drops of soya sauce
- 2 tomatoes cut into rings
- Grease the bowl or the baking dish with butter.
- Tear the bread into small pieces as to fit in the container.
- In a kadhai or wok add little oil, heat the oil and then add finely chopped onions, garlic and capsicum until brown.
- Now add the corn and stir fry for few minutes.
- Next add cheese, in a glass mix maida and milk so as to avoid forming into bubbles.
- Add this to the kadhai and stir for few minutes.
- Then add green chillies,salt,pepper,sauces and vinegar.
- Now add this mixture on the bread in the bowl.
- Garnish on top with the capsicum rings .
- Then spread some more of the grated cheese on top and bake it in a pre-heated oven.
- Serve hot with some sauce in small bowls.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: