Skip to content
- 1 tsp olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 and 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas or kabuli chana
- Chopped fresh coriander
- Juice of half lemon
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds. When they pop, add the cumin , garlic and chopped onions.
- Saute over high heat until the onion is translucent.
- Add the tomato and mix well. Add the garam masala and salt and mix well.
- Stir in the chickpeas and boil for 3 to 5 minutes. Pour in 1/2 cup water. Lower the heat and cook until the gravy becomes thick.
- Garnish with coriander and lemon juice.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: