Skip to content
- Corn kernels – 1 cup
- Capsicum – 2 medium
- Onion – 2
- Tomato – 2 medium
- Dhaniya or coriander leaves – 1/2 cup
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Jeera – 1/2 tsp
- Ginger paste – 2 tbsp
- Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- haldi – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Boil corn properly and drain out excess water.
- Cut the capsicum seeds into small pieces and chop the onions and tomatoes finely.
- Heat oil and add jeera then saute onion till golden brown. Add ginger garlic paste.
- Cook for few minutes and then add the chilli powder, coriander powder, jeera powder and turmeric powder. stir fry for few minutes again.
- Now add the tomatoes till oil leaves the masala. Stir continuously.
- Add capsicum and mix then finally add corn,salt and garam masala and cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.