Skip to content
- 250 gms fresh baby corn
- Corn flour to dust – 1 tsp
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp red chilli paste
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tsp chopped spring onion
- 2 chopped onions
- Salt, sugar and ajinomoto to taste
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- Cut baby corn in diamond shape.
- dust with corn flour seasoned along with salt and white pepper and keep aside for 15 mins and coat them lightly.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry twice the dusted baby corn, first lightly once and then second time before serving till crispy and golden brown.
- Now again heat oil in a wok and add chopped ginger, garlic and red chilli paste and stir fry.
- Now add tomato sauce, spring onions,onions and saute lightly.
- Then add salt, ajinomoto, vinegar till it is quite thick.
- At last add fried baby corn removing from heat and toss well.