Skip to content
- 4 big potatoes cut into wedges
- Plain flour 4 tbsp
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Garlic – 8 cloves
- Ginger – 1/2 inch
- Green chilles – 2
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Red chilli flakes
- Oil for frying
- Par boil the potatoes along with the skin for 15 minutes.
- Take them out in a bowl
- Now add the plain flour, corn flour, salt and some water.
- Crush the ginger, garlic and green chillies together and add to the paste.
- Add some pepper and red chilli flakes to it.
- Now once the potatoes are coated properly, deep fry them till golden brown.
- Serve hot with ketchup.