The word “Pickle” makes your temptations high and your mouth water. Chilli pickle is something which satiates our taste buds and is perfect condiment with our parathas. It can be made in a variety of ways. I made stuffed green chilli pickle. It’s simple yet full of taste and spice. Here goes the recipe:
- Green chillies thick small ones
- Coarsely ground mustard powder
- Salt to taste
- Fennel seeds one tbsp
- Mustard oil two tsp
- Turmeric powder one tsp
- Asfoetida a pinch
- First slit the green chillies vertically from the middle.
- Mix all the other ingredients nicely.
- Now stuff a little of this mixture in each chilli properly.
- At last add some lemon juice (optional).
- Your green chilli pickle is ready to enjoy!