Aloo Sabudana Tikki
- Sabudana (sago) – 1 and 1/2 cup
- Potatoes boiled 3 mediuom sized
- Fresh coriander leaves – a few sprigs
- Green chillies – 3
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Soak the sabudana (in enough water to cover it) for about two hours. Drain out excess water. Boil, cool peel and mash the potatoes.
- Clean, wash and chop coriander leaves. Remove stems, wash and finely chop green chillies.
- Mix together sabudana, mashed potatoes, chopped green chillies and coriander leaves, lemon juice and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Form into small balls and flatten between your palms. Heat sufficient oil in a pan and deep fry till golden brown. Drain onto an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with chutney of your choice.