Skip to content
- 4-5 boiled potatoes of medium size
- 1 and 1/2 cup boiled peas
- 1″ piece of ginger finely chopped
- 2-3 green chillies finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chaat masala
- 1/2 lemon
- 5-6 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Cut boiled potatoes into one inch square pieces.
- Shallow fry the potato pieces on a tawa or frying pan till they turn brown.
- Remove the fried potatoes from the pan and keep aside.
- In 1 tbsp of oil fry ginger for 1/2 minute in the frying pan.
- Add peas and fry for one minute.
- Mix potatoes, green chillies, lemon juice and salt. Add chaat masala to taste.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.