Skip to content
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds (khus – khus)
- 2 tbsp mustard oil
- 2 whole dry red chilles, broken into pieces
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- Few bay leaves
- 4 cups boiled and stir fried potatoes
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan and dry roast the poppy seeds till they turn pink. Alternately you can soak the poppy seeds in water for half an hour.
- Coarsely grind them in a mixer and keep aside.
- Now in the same pan heat some more mustard oil and add the bay leaves and the dry red chillies, turmeric powder and ground poppy seeds and saute for a minute.
- Add the fried potatoes and salt and saute again for a while.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: