Skip to content
- Almonds (badam), soaked for 4 hours – 2 and 1/2 cups
- Ghee – 1 and 1/4 cups
- semolina (suji) 1 tbsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Sugar – 2 cups
- Saffron (kesar) , dilutes – 1 tsp
- Pistachios(pista), blanches, chopped – 20 gm
- Peel and grind the almonds to a smooth paste.
- Heat the ghee in a big wok; add the semolina aand almond paste; saute on low heat for about 30 minutes.
- When the paste becomes light brown, add the water and sugar; cook on high heat, stirring briskly for 4-5 minutes. The consistency should be semi-thick and the texture should be soft.
- Garnish with saffron and pistachios.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: