Skip to content
- 1/3 cup whole bajra (black millet)
- 3 tbsp yellow moong dal (split yellow gram)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp asafoetida
- Grind the bajra to a coarse powder in a blender
- Combine the bajra powder and moong dal with salt and 2and 1/2 cups of hot water and pressure cook for 3 whistles
- Heat the ghee in a pan and add the cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- When they crackle, por over the cooked khichdi and mix well.
- Serve hot.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: