Skip to content
- 1/2 tin Milkmaid or Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Cup Dahi or curd
- 50 gm butter
- 2 cups Maida
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Ripe Banana
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Preheat a oven at 180 degrees and grease a tin and dust it with flour.
- Beat the milkmaid and butter together till creamy. Add the curd and whisk well.
- Sieve the baking powder and baking soda. Add the maida to the milkmaid and curd mixture and add the bananas as well and mash it properly.
- Add the vanilla essence and mix it well.
- Now add the mixture in a pre-heated oven and bake at 180 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove on a serving dish. Slice and serve.