Skip to content
- 1 cup Besan
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 onions sliced
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp Ajwain
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1/2 cup Methi leaves, finely chopped
- 4 tsp oil
- Mix all the ingredients, except oil to thick pouring consistency, adding the water a little at a time.
- Leave to rest for 15-20 minutes
- Heat a tbsp or so of oil in a frying pan.
- Keeping the heat high pour some batter in the center of the pan, spreading it out a little.
- Lower the heat and let cook till the edges brown a little and can be lifted easily.
- Sprinkle a little oil around it, turning the pan so the oil goes under the chilla.
- Flip it over to cook slightly on the other side.
- Serve hot with green chutney.