Skip to content
- Besan – 3 tbsp
- Chopped onion and tomatoes – 1 tbsp
- Chopped green chilles – 2
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Ajwain – a pinch
- Bread – 4 slices
- In a bowl take the besan
- Now add all the ingredients.
- Add little water to make a smooth paste.
- Take a pan and put some oil.
- Now spread the mixture on one side of the bread.
- Now put this side on the tawa.
- On the other side put some butter.
- Pour little oil on the sides.
- Flip the bread over once the other side is properly done.
- Press the bread a little till it turns brownish.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: