Skip to content
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 boiled potatoes
- Some boiled peas
- One green chilli
- Some grated ginger
- One finely chopped onion
- Some finely chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Pepper and some lime juice
- In a wok take some refined oil and when the oil is heated add some mustard seeds.
- Now add the green chilli and finely chopped onion and saute them nicely.
- Add the grated ginger and saute again.
- Mash the potatoes and add them to the kadhai.
- Now add the salt, pepper and few drops if lemon juice.
- Mix everything properly and finally add the coriander leaves.
- Next take 2 slices of bread and add the potato mixture in between.
- Do the same with the remaining slices.
- Put them in a snap toast maker or sandwich maker and toast it till brown.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: