Skip to content
- Bread 4 slices
- Boiled potatoes – 4
- Chaat masala
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper
- Onions – 1 chopped finely
- Coriander leaves chopped
- Oil for Frying
- Take 4 slices of bread and cut the edges.
- In a wok take some refined oil, when the oil heats splutter some mustard seeds.
- Now add the chopped onion saute till the onions turn brown.
- Mash the boiled potatoes and add them to the wok.
- Saute for a while and then add salt, pepper and chaat masala.
- Mix everything properly and turn off the gas.
- Let the mixture cool for a while.
- Now take a cup of water in a bowl and add some salt to it.
- Next take a slice of bread and dip it in the water for few seconds.
- Take it out and flatten the bread with your hand.
- In the middle of the bread add some potato mixture and then close all the sides tightly and roll it with your hands to make it into a ball shape.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and now fry the bread rolls till they are brown.
- Serve them hot with tomato ketchup or chutney.