Skip to content
- Cottage cheese crumbled
- One onion, capsicum and tomato finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices of bread
- Take a pan and heat some oil.
- Once the oil is heated add the onions and capscicum.
- Once the onions turn brown add the tomatoes.
- Stir them well till the tomatoes turn soft.
- Now add the cottage cheese.
- Add some salt and pepper.
- Stir fry the mixture for a few minutes.
- Now take two slices of bread and stuff the mixture in the middle.
- Now put them in a sandwich maker and finally your chenna toast it ready.