- Plain flour
- Butter 12 tspns
- Castor Sugar
- Milk 1 cup
- Cocoa powder 4tbsp
- Drinking chocolate 2tbsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Baking soda 1/2 tsp
- Milkmaid 1/2 tin
- Drinking Soda 100ml
- Add flour, cocoa powder, drinking chocolate, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl and mix well.
- Add butter, milk, milkmaid, vanilla essence, drinking soda and sugar to tast in a separate bowl and beat it using a hand beater.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and beat well.
- Grease the cake mold evenly with butter and dust with flour.
- Add the mixture to the mold and let it bake in the pre-heated oven at 200degrees Celsius for 30 minutes.