I know every kid is crazy for chocolates. Imagine the fun they’ll have when they can start making chocolates on their own. Here I’m making chocolates using simple ingredients:
- Raw chocolate slab from Morde or Amul(Dark Compund or Milk Compund)
- Double boiler or a saucepan and a chocolate bowl
- Silicon mould or plastic mould
- Dry fruits
- Take a bowl of coarsely chopped chocolate at normal temperature.
- Use double boiler or heat water in a saucepan and place the chocolate bowl on top of it.
- Let the chocolate melt.
- Ensure there are no bubbles and no water water enters the chocolate.
- Once it starts to melt, witch off the flame and stir chocolate till smooth consistency.
- Pour into the moulds and set them for few minutes or in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove chocolates from moulds.
- You can eat them right away or warp in beautiful and colorful chocolate wrappers.