Skip to content
- Wholewheat flour – 5 cups
- Ghee – 2 cups
- Sugar, powdered – 3 and 2/3 cups
- Rock candy(mishri), small bit – 50 gm
- Green cardamoms (choti elaichi) powdered – 1 tsp
- Pistachios, blanched, chopped – 50 gm
- Rose water – 2 tsp
- Sift the wholewheat flour; rub in 100 gm ghee and knead to a stiff dough.
- Divide the dough equally into 20 balls and shape each into flat cakes.
- Heat the remaining ghee in a wok; slide the cakes, a few at a time, and fry on low heat till they are crisp and brown. Remove and repeat till all the cakes are fried. Keep aside to cool.
- Pound the fried cakes and sift in a coarse sifter. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well together.
- This can be served as it is or with panchmela dal and batti.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: