Skip to content
- 4 corn cobs or sweet corn kernels
- 1 tsp roasted jeera or cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp black salt or rock salt
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2″ piece ginger
- 2-3 green chillies
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp imli chutney or tamarind juice
- 1/4 tsp rai or mustard seeds
- 2 tbsp oil
- Pressure cook whole corn cobs in water with 1 tsp salt till boiled.
- Remove corn from cobs.
- Boil imli in half cup water. Strain and extract the juice.
- Grind ginger and green chillies to a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter some mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Add corn, imli juice, ginger paste, rock salt, jeera and chat masala.
- Cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: