Skip to content
- Plain flour – 100 gm
- Butter – 12 medium spoons
- Drinking Soda – 100ml
- Sugar to taste
- Milkmaid – 1/4 tin
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- Drinking chocolate – 2 tsp
- 4 pieces of Melted Milk Chocolate
- Baking Soda- 1/4 tsp
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Vanilla Essence – 1/2 tsp
- Take all the dry ingredients and sift them together.
- Take all the wet ingredients and mix them well using a hand beater.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ones while mixing using a hand beater.
- Grease and dust your cup cake molds with butter and flour.
- Make sure your oven is preheated for 5 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Now add the batter to the molds and let them bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 150 degrees .