Skip to content
- 2 slices of bread – sides removed
- 1/4 cup thick yoghurt (dahi)
- 1 tbsp chopped capsicum
- 1 tbsp chopped tomato
- 1 tbsp chopped onions
- 1/2 tsp roasted jeera powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp oregano
- Hang yoghurt for 10 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients together and make a fine paste.
- Spread the yoghurt mixture on one slice of bread and cover with another slice.
- Toast on a non-stick tawa without any butter or oil, till golden on both sides.
- Serve hot.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: