Skip to content
- Gatta cut into 1/4 ” pieces – 250 gm
- Yoghurt – 2 cups
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Ginger chopped – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Green coriander finely chopped – 1 tbsp
- Strain the yoghurt through a muslin cloth. Add 1/2 cup water and mix well.
- Add the gram flour strips; mix well.
- Heat the ghee in a wok; add asafoetida, cumin seeds, ginger, red chilli powder, and turmeric powder. When the seeds start spluttering, immediately add the yoghurt mixture. Bring the mixture to the boil, stirring constantly.
- Add salt and mix well. Lower heat ans simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with green coriander.