Skip to content
- Gum raisin(gond) – 100 gm
- Ghee – 150 gm
- Wholewheat flour – 2 and 1/2 cups
- Almonds, cut into horizontal pieces – 100 gm
- Sugar powdered – 250 gm
- Break the gum raisin into small pieces on a flat dish and sun dry for 2-3 hours.
- Heat the ghee in a wok; fry the gum raisin pieces till they double in size. Keep aside.
- Strain the leftover ghee and reheat in a wok. Add the wholewheat flour, almonds, and saute on low heat for approximately 20 minutes or till the flour is cooked.
- Add the fried gum raisin pieces; mix well and keep aside to cool.
- When cool, add the sugar, mix well and make about 15-16 small sized laddus.