Skip to content
- 370 gm Whipped cream
- 7 tbsp milkmaid
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- Sugar to taste
- Two tbsp warm milk
- Any flavor, fruit, powder, essence or syrup.
- Add the milkmaid , vanilla essence, milk, flavoring agent in a bowl and mix well together.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream for 5 to 10 minutes using an electric beater or 10 to 15 minutes using a hand beater until fluffy.
- Slowly add the initial mixture to the cream.
- Add sugar to taste.
- Cover with an aluminium foil or transparent cling film.
- Leave it in the freezer for 6 to 8 hrs.
- Your ice-cream is ready to enjoy!