Skip to content
- Tamarind – 100 gm
- Jaggery – 200 gm
- Black salt (kala namak) – 1 ad 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cumin seeds, roasted, powdered
- Green cardamoms powdered – 4 to 5
- Ginger powder – 1/2 tsp
- Soak the tamarind and jaggery together for 4 to 5 hours.
- Mash the two thoroughly with a wooden spoon or rub between your palms. Strain through a muslin cloth.
- Ass the remaining ingredients and bring the mixture to a boil stirring continuously.
- Cool and preserve.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: