Skip to content
- 4 cup puffed rice or muri
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 2 boiled potatoes finely chopped
- One tomato finely chopped
- Some mustard oil
- 2-3 green chillies
- some coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup bhujia or namkeen sev
- Take a bowl and first mix all the onions, tomatoes, boiled potatoes and salt.
- Now add the puffed rice, sev, mustard oil and queeze some lemon juice.
- Add the green chillies and finally add the coriander leaves.
- Mix well.
- Serve immediately.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: