Skip to content
- 6 Kachri (Wild cucumber)
- 12 cloves Garlic
- 4 Dry Red Chillies
- 1 tbsp Cumin seeds (jeera)
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp Curd or Yoghurt
- 1 tsp Ghee
- Peel and cut wild cucumber.
- Take a mixer grinder jar, add wild cucumber, garlic cloves, dry red chillies, cumin, salt and curd.
- Grind it to a fine paste. You can add more curd if you find paste too thick.
- Heat ghee in a small pan,add cumin seeds, let them splutter.
- Add chutney mixture, let it cook for 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
- Serve Rajasthani Kachri Ki Chutney with Tawa Paratha.