Skip to content
- Yoghurt (dahi) sour 1 and 1/2 cups
- Gram flour (besan) 1 and 1/2 tbsp
- Water 1 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder
- Ghee 1 tbsp
- Bay Leaves 2-3
- Asafoetida a pinch
- Mustard seeds
- Dry red chillies
- Red chilli powder, diluted in tbsp water
- Mix together the gram flour, yoghurt, and water thoroughly; strain. Add salt and turmeric powder,bring the mixture to the boil stirring constantly. Cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- For the tempering, heat the gheee in a small pan; add all the ingrdients except the red chilli water. Saute for a few seconds. Now add the diluted red chilli powder; simmer for 2-3 seconds.
- Mix this with the gram flour mixture. Serve hot with steamed rice.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: