Skip to content
- Milk – 10 cups
- Rice – 1 and 1/2 cups
- Sugar – 1 and 2/3 cups
- Saffron (kesar), diluted in water – 1/2 tsp
- Almonds(badam), slivered -1 and 1/4 tsp
- pistachios (pista), sliverd – 1 and 1/4 tsp
- Green cardamon(choti elaichi) powdered – 1/4 tsp
- Wash the rice, drain excess water. Bring the rice and milk to a boil. Cook, stirring constantly, till the rice is tender and the milk is thick.
- Add the sugar and cook for 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; add the saffron, and green cardamoms powder.
- Serve hot or chilled.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: