Skip to content
- Boiled chickpeas
- Diced cucumber
- Grated carrot
- Grated coconut
- Grated dates
- Green moong sprouts
- Mixed seeds like sunflower and melon
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of white pepper
- Himalayan salt or rock salt
- Juice of lemon
- For the tempering – mustard seeds, urad dal, finely chopped ginger and green chilli and a few curry leaves
- In a bowl take some boiled chick peas.
- Add the dices cucumber and grated carrot to it.
- Next add the grated dates and dated coconut.
- Now add the green moong sprouts and the mixed seeds.
- Sprinke some balck pepper and a pinch of black pepper.
- Finally add some rock salt and lenon juice.
- Temper it on top with the curry leaves and the remaining ingredients.