“Maggi” is inevitably every kid’s and for that matter everybody’s favourite noodles. It can be eaten any time and is so quick and easy to make. I konw it’s easy-pasy but here is how I make it:
- 2 packets of Vegetable masala maggi noodles
- one onion finely chopped
- one green chilli finely chopped
- Maggi masala
- 3 cups of water
- One tsp oil
- Heat one tsp oil in a wok.
- When one tsp oil is heated add the onions.
- Saute the onions and hen add the green chillies.
- Add the maggi noodles and water.
- When the water boils a little add the Maggi masala.
- Let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Yummy Maggi is ready to have.