Skip to content
- 150 gm Butter
- 250 gm Castor Sugar
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 3 tsp Refined Oil
- 150 gm plain flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Slowly beat the milk and oil together.
- Sieve in all the flour except 1 tbsp.
- Divide the batter in half and sieve 1 tbsp flour in one half and the cocoa powder in the other.
- Pour in alternate spoons of the batter in a greased and dusted 8″ tin.
- Bake at 180 degrees in a pre-heated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Turn out and cool and serve.