Skip to content
- 500 gms chopped radish (mooli)
- 1/4 cup mustard oil
- 1/4 vinegar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 pinches asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp carom seeds (ajwain)
- 1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 2 tsp mustrd seeds
- Add 3/4 tsp salt to the chopped radish pieces and keep them in direct sunlight for the water to dry.
- After the water is dried up from the radishes, they are ready to be used for pickling.
- Roast the fenugreek seeds, carom seeds and mustard seeds and roast them in a pan till they turn light brown.
- Once the spices cool off, grind them to make a coarse powder.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the radish pieces and fry for 2 minutes and then turn off the gas.
- Add the asafoetida, turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt to the radish pieces and mix well.
- Now put the roasted spices and mix thoroughly.
- After the pickle cools a bit pour vinegar and mix well.
- The radish pickle can be eaten right way or can be stored in and eaten for a month.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: