Skip to content
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp suji or semolina
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1 green chilli chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 tsp jeera powder
- Salt to taste
- Some coriander leaves
- Firstly dry roast the oats and cool and grind it in a mixer.
- Now add some suji to the ground oats and also the yoghurt.
- Add the onion, tomatoes, green chilli and salt.
- Also add the jeera powder and coriander leaves.
- Once the batter is ready heat the tawa.
- Spread some oil on the tawa.
- Now pour some batter on the tawa and spread it evenly.
- Add some oil from the sides so that the chilla is cooked properly.
- Flip it over and cook the other side.
- Your oats chilla is ready to be served with chutney.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: