Kids simply love pancakes and it is indeed very easy and very delicious and you can add different flavours to it. Here I’m giving you a chocolate pancake recipe which my daughter makes:
- 1 cup plain flour
- Vegetable oil 4 tbsp
- Sugar to taste
- A pinch of salt
- Cocoa powder 2 tbsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Baking soda 1/2 tsp
- 2 tbsp milkmaid
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- 1 cup milk
- First take all the dry ingredients and mix well using a hand beater.
- Take all the wet ingredients and mix well also using a hand beater.
- Now mix both the wet and dry ingredients together using an electronic beater or in a mixer.
- Heat some butter on a hot pan.
- Slowly pour a small amount of batter on the pan and spread it gently a little.
- Once you see a few small bubbles rising,flip the pancake over.
- When air bubbles arise on the other side, your pancake will be done.
- Now follow the same steps for the others.
- Serve on a plate with maple or chocolate syrup and garnish with some fruits.