Skip to content
- Mangodi – 1 cup
- Roasted papad – 2
- Ginge – inch piece grated
- Green chilli – 2 chopped
- Tomato – puree of 2 tomato
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Kasuri Methi – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Asafoeida – a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Ghee – 2 tbsp for roasting
- Crush the mangodi. Heat 1 teaspoon ghee in a pan. Roast the mangodi on low flame for 2 to 3 minutes. Then pressure cook with a glass of water for 1 whistle.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tbsp ghee in a pan.
- Add asafoetida and cumin seeds. Let the seeds crackle.
- Add grated ginger then green chilli. Saute it for few seconds.
- Take tomato puree in a bowl. Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder. Mix well and then add the mixture in a kadhai. Mix and saute it.
- Once, the ghee leaves the masala, add boiled mangodi. Mix well and cook it on a low flame for a minute.
- Add garam masal, kasuri methi. Mix well.
- Add crushed roasted papad. Add little water and cook for 2 minutes.
- Garnish the curry with coriander leaves and switch off the gas.
- Delicious Papd Mangodi Ki Sabzi is ready.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: