Skip to content
- Pasta of any type like macaroni,fussili or penne
- Butter 2 tsp
- Plain flour 2 tsp
- Milk one cup
- Onion 1 tbsp
- Capsicum 1 tbsp
- Brocolli 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oregano powder
- Chilli flakes optional
- Garlic optional
- Boil the pasta separately in a vessel with 2 tsp oil and salt.
- Take a pan and heat 2 tsp butter.
- Now add 2 tsp plain flour and saute for a while.
- Instantly add milk and stir quickly to avoid any lumps.
- Once this white sauce is ready add the veggies like onion, capsicum and brocolli.
- Add some garlic but it is optional.
- Add some salt and black pepper and mix properly.
- Now add the oprgano powder and chilli flakes.
- You can also add some olives if you wish to.
- Add some grated cheese and let it melt for a while.
- Your white sauce pasta is ready to eat.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: