Peanut butter is yet again an all time loved spread by all kids. They like it for breakfast or in their lunch boxes or even as an evening snack. My daughter makes it own on her own as it is the easiest thing to make. It just takes two ingredients:
- Peanut butter
- Two slices of bread
- Take two slices of white or wheat bread
- Spread peanut butter on each slice evenly
- Put one slice on top of the other
- Cut diagonally from the middle
- Your delicious peanut butter sandwich is ready in a jiffy!