Skip to content
- Mango pulp – 8 tbsp
- 1/2 cup sweetened milk
- One cup whipped cream
- 1/2 peanut butter
- 1 cut mango
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar.
- Mix 6 tbsp of the mango pulp into the sweetened milk and keep it aside in the fridge .
- Mix 2 tbsp of the mango pulp into 1/2 cup whipped cream and keep it aside in the fridge.
- Now select the dish in which you want to arrange your pudding.
- Take the peanut butter and use it for the bottom layer .
- Now take out the your mixture of the mango pulp and sweetened milk and form the second layer.
- Form the third layer with half of the cut mango pieces.
- Form the forth layer using the mixture of the whipped cream and the mango pulp.
- Form the fifth layer using the remaining contents of the cream and add the other half of the mango pieces on top.
- Now sprinkle two tbsp of the powdered sugar on top.
- Let it rest in the freezer for an hour and then keep it in the fridge until it is time to serve .