Skip to content
- 1 cup finely chopped pudina or mint leaves
- 1 and 1/2 cup whole wheatflour
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp ajwain
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 green chilli chopped
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- Knead all the ingredients together with enough warm water to make a smooth dough.
- Now roll out 4 to 5 balls from the dough.
- Shape it into a round shape and put it on a heated tawa.
- Now cook it on both sides using some ghee or oil.
- Once it is properly cooked from both sides remove it form the tawa.
- Serve it hot with curd and pickle.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: