Skip to content
- 1 cup atta or whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Few radishes grated
- 2 green chillies chopped
- 1 tsp ajwain
- Grate Radish and chop green chillies finely.
- Mix both and add 1 tsp ajwain and salt.
- Keep aside for 15 min.
- Squeeze to remove water.
- Knead the dough and divide it into 4 or 5 balls.
- Roll out each ball.
- Put 2 tsp of the radish mixture.
- Fold the dough over to cover the filling.
- Reshape into a ball and roll out thinly, using a little dry flour.
- Grease a hot tawa and place the parantha on it. Cook on one side for a minute, turn over and brush with ghee.
- Similarly brush the other side with ghee and cook till parantha is golden brown on both sides. Serve hot.