Skip to content
- 1 cup thick rawa or suji or semolina
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt to taste
- 1 cup curd approximately
- Mix suji with curd to get a thick batter of a soft dropping consistency.
- Add baking powder and salt and beat well. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat a non stick tawa on low flame. Sprinkle a little oil on the tawa.
- Keeping the flame low and spread a spoonful of batteront the tawa.
- When the bubbles arise on the pancakes and the sides cook a little, sprinkle some onions, tomatoes ans some grated carrot on top of the the pancake.
- Put 1-2 drops of oil on the pancake and also on the sides.
- Carefully turn over the pancake to cook on the other side. Press gently.
- Cook on very low heat to cook the pancakes properly.
- Remove from the tawa and serve hot with coriander chutney.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: