Skip to content
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 cup suji – coarse semolina
- 1 tsp soda – bi -carb
- 2 cups curd
- 1 cup water
- 1 and 1/2 tsp salt
- coconut chutney to serve
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a kadhai.
- Add coarse suji. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes on medium flame, stirring continuously.
- Add salt, curd , water and soda-bicarb.
- Beat well and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Grease the idli stand. Por 2-3 tbsp mixture in it.
- To steam, put 1″ water in a big pressure cooker or a big pan.
- Place the idli mould inside the cooker and out the lid, after removing the whistle.
- Steam for 20 minutes on medium flame.
- When the pressure drops, indert a clean knife to see if the idli is done. If it sticks to the knife, steam for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the idlis from the mould with a clean knife, aget cooling for 2 minutes.
- Serve with coconut chutney.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: