Skip to content
- 5 medium potatoes boiled and mashed
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 5-5 tbsp oil or ghee for shallow frying
- Boil, peel and grate the potatoes.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp cornflour, 1 tbsp salt and baking powder.
- Mix well.
- Divide the potato mixture into small portions and shape them into flat tikkis.
- Heat oil on a non stick tawa or a frying pan.
- Shallow fry 2-3 tikkis at a time on low medium heat till golden and crisp on both sides.
- Serve hot topped with lots of imli and coriander chutney.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: