Skip to content
- Flour 100gm
- Butter 12 tsp
- Castor Sugar
- Milk 1 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 and 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder 1 tsp
- Baking soda 1/2 tsp
- Milkmaid 1/2 tin
- Drinking soda -100ml
- Add plain flour,baking powder and baking soda to a bowl and mix well.
- Now add butter, milk, milkmaid, vanilla essence, drinking soda and sugar to taste in a separate bowl and beat it well using a hand beater.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and beat well.
- Grease the cake mold evenly with butter and dust with flour.
- Add the mixture to the mold and let it bake at 150 degrees in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.